Saturday, November 14, 2015

Week 1: What are DBAs


What are DBAs? I am so glad you ask! DBA are short conversations with me where we review a module. We do one at the end of each module and if you pass, which I am sure you will!. I give you the password for your module exam (listening exam don’t have password) You access the DBA virtual classroom via my announcement page (link also below and clicking on Virtual DBA icon at the bottom. From HOME you can access via tinyurl.com/fmarcoperez .(on cell /tablet) if you download the app for BLACKBOARD COLLABORATEBlackboard Collaborateā„¢ Mobile You can come in anytime during my virtual office hours- if you have questions or want to do DBA. no appointment is needed I will start having weekly DBA hours on the week of the September 14th. Next week, I will be unavailable because we have a staff conference in Orlando.


NEVER STOP WORKING working. Keep on going and we will catch up for your DBA the following week. I always offer at least 1 DBA session during your lab time (often more) and 1 evening session, if you prefer to do it at night. Hours are published weekly on Sunday . Students at CORAL REEF, AMERICAN HIGH AND CUTLER BAY I will be visiting your lab monthly and we will do the DBAs face to face. I will visit Coral Reef on 9/ 16 & 9/17 Cutler Bay on 9/23 & 9/24 American High on 9/30 Be ready to complete DBA 1 & 2 on those dates.

In the help site you have review videos on each module to prepare for the DBAs. Image and video hosting by TinyPic




 I look forward to working with you Have a great day! Little gift for you.. Stromae (He will be in Miami on September 12 and I am so going!)

No comments:

Post a Comment